Findom, or financial domination, is a type of BDSM activity in which one person (the “dominator”) financially dominates another person (the “submissive”). While findom can be a fulfilling and enjoyable activity for both parties, it is important to practice it safely to ensure that all parties involved are comfortable and consenting. Here are some tips for practicing findom safely:
- Establish clear boundaries and limits: Before engaging in any findom activities, it is important to establish clear boundaries and limits with your partner. This includes discussing what types of activities are acceptable, setting financial limits, and discussing any hard limits (activities that are non-negotiable).
- Use a safeword: A safeword is a pre-arranged code word or phrase that is used to stop an activity or signal that a person is no longer comfortable. It is important to have a safeword in place in case either party feels uncomfortable or wants to stop the activity.
- Practice good communication: Open and honest communication is key in any BDSM activity, and findom is no exception. Make sure to discuss your desires, boundaries, and limits with your partner and check in regularly to make sure everyone is still comfortable and consenting.
- Respect consent: Findom should always be consensual, and it is important to respect the boundaries and limits of your partner. If your partner says no or uses their safeword, respect their wishes and stop the activity immediately.
- Use a contract: Some people choose to use a contract to outline the terms and conditions of their findom relationship. A contract can help establish clear expectations and boundaries and can provide a sense of security for both parties.
By following these tips and using good judgment, you can safely and enjoyably practice findom with your partner. Remember to always prioritize the well-being and consent of all parties involved.