- Domme: A female dominant in a BDSM relationship, also known as a “financial dominatrix” in the context of findom.
- Pay pig: A submissive in a financial domination relationship, who provides financial tribute to their domme.
- Financial slavery: A type of financial domination in which the pay pig gives complete control of their finances to their domme.
- Tribute: Financial gifts or payments given to a domme by a pay pig as a form of submission.
- Cash pig: A pay pig who focuses primarily on giving cash gifts to their domme.
- Findom: Financial domination, a fetish in which one person (the “dominator” or “domme”) receives financial tribute from another person (the “submissive” or “pay pig”) in exchange for various forms of control or domination.
- Cashmaster: A domme who specializes in receiving cash tribute from pay pigs.
- Wallet rape: The act of draining a pay pig’s finances through excessive tribute or manipulation.
- Money slave: A pay pig who gives their domme complete control over their finances.
- Money mistress: A domme who specializes in financial domination.
- Financial domination fetish: A fetish in which someone derives pleasure from giving money or gifts to a domme or from being controlled financially.
- Financial submissive: A submissive person who is interested in financial domination
Comments are closed